As the impact of Covid-19 continues we wanted to let you know that we are still contactable through phone, email and in certain circumstances by videoconference.
All our employees at all our offices are doing everything we can to keep up on existing case and new enquires as well.
As social distancing continues, we are able to offer the following alternatives to face-to-face meetings but should stress we can still arrange to meet you in very urgent situations
- Telephone – Existing clients can call on the usual office number and be transferred to the relevant legal professional. If you know the mobile number of the person you need to speak to then you may contact them directly. New Enquires 0333 009 6275
- Email – You can contact our team directly by firstname.lastname@example.org and the relevant department will be in touch ASAP.
- Online video platforms – If you have access to a computer or phone, we can be contacted via Skype. Your contact will tell you how.
Office Contact Details
- Dewsbury Office – 01924 501717
- Huddersfield Office – 01484 504459
- Leeds Office – 0113 487 1930
- Sheffield Office – 0114 478 4490
- Fleet St Office – 020 8234 6036
- London Office – 020 8234 6035
- Website Contact
We are continuing to follow government advice regarding social distancing, and so would ask that you contact us using one of the above methods in the first instance if the situation is not urgent.
Ashmans Solicitors have long been an established part of the community, and we are reachable day or night, 24/7. We have offices in: Central London and East London, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Huddersfield and Leeds. Please see the Contact Us page for exact location details. Feel free to drop us a line, give us a call