Divorce and Separation

Divorce  and Separation


The decision to end a relationship can be traumatic, chaotic, and filled with contradictory emotions. Whether you have decided to petition for divorce or are in the process of considering it, our dedicated team will advise and assist you through each and every stage of the process.

Remember you cannot re-marry without first obtaining a divorce and this is simply the legal process necessary to terminate your marriage or in another words to end the legal relationship that you entered through marriage. The person who instigates the divorce proceedings is called the petitioner and the person who receives the petition is called the Respondent. To be in a position to file for divorce you must have been married for atleast 12 months and satisfy the courts that your marriage has broken down irretrievably. One of the following 5 facts will need to be relied upon in order to show this

Ashmans Solicitors will ensure this important process is handled with care and attention with the highest level of client care throughout. We offer practical, efficient and affordable advice. We are aware that clients are concerned incurring large legal bills, therefore at Ashmans Solicitors we pride ourselves to be transparent with legal costs and no hidden fees.


Call our helpful family law department at Ashmans Solicitors today
on 03330 096 275 to receive confidential and helpful advice
or alternatively e-mail on info@ashmanssolicitors.com.


Send Your Enquiry


The service we offer to you is as individual as you are. Due to each matter being different and everyone having different needs and requirements, we know how important it is that you have a law firm to represent you that you can trust to act for you as an individual and not just as a case.

  • We are offer fast, efficient and expert advice immediately.
  • You are given a free initial consultation.
  • Our professional and experienced family law team will always put you and your child's best interest first.
  • We have multi lingual staff on hand to provide you with assistance.
  • Competitive prices
  • High success rate