Fraud & Financial Crime
Benefit fraud is among the fraud and financial crime defence services provided by Ashmans Solicitors. Benefit fraud happens when someone deliberately claims state benefits they are not entitled to or fails to report a change in personal circumstances affecting the amount or the type of benefits that are claiming.
Some types of benefit fraud involve the failure to report correct information about
- Household income
- Employment status
- Living alone or with a partner
- Domicile status (renting or owning a property)
- Disability status
If you are being investigated or you have been charged with benefit fraud, you will obviously be extremely upset and worried about what this will mean for your future and that of your family.
We understand how difficult and stressful your situation is, and we can help you to be clear about your legal position and what the next steps are for you.
Benefit fraud is serious and you will need the best possible criminal fraud defence team to be able to build a case for you. You should contact us today so we can provide you with the best advice, as soon as possible.
How Can Ashmans Solicitors Help?
We do understand the pressure you are under and the concern you will have for your future, but we can help you to be clear about the charges you are facing, where you stand legally and the next steps in your case.
Our experienced criminal fraud defence team will do all they can to help you get the best outcome possible, whatever the circumstances of your benefit fraud.
Take immediate action and call us on 03330 096 275. Because we have solicitors available 24 hours a day to help you, you can be sure that when you need us we will be there for you.
Why Choose Us?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister, who is based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice, which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome, whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case, we are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.