Fraud & Financial Crime
Credit Card Fraud
If you are facing charges of credit card fraud, you will obviously be worried and upset about what is going to happen to you and you will probably be unsure about what to do next and who to get in touch with.
You will need good representation to help you face these charges and help you understand your legal position and the possible consequences of the charges you are facing.
We do understand that you will be anxious and stressed, and by contacting Ashmans Solicitors, specialists in fraud and financial crime defence, we can help you to be clear about where you stand and be proactive in your defence.
Types Of Credit Card Fraud
There are a number of different types of credit card fraud, and some of them are:
- Using stolen or lost credit cards
- Cloning credit cards
- Using stolen identities to obtain credit cards
- Application fraud, using false information about financial status
- Site cloning or false merchant sites
These types of credit card fraud are some of the most common ones, but if you are facing any other charges related to credit card fraud, you should contact us today on 03330 096 275.
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors?
We have many years’ experience in helping people just like you. We know that you need us to be proactive in our approach to your defence , and we will do all we can to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Our reputation for building strong defences in criminal fraud cases is well known and we should be the only choice for you if you are facing credit card fraud charges.
We do not just wait for the prosecution to build their own case, we will make our own, so to make sure that you have the best criminal fraud defence, contact us today.
How We Can Help You
We know how stressful the situation is that you have found yourself in, but by establishing a team of professional solicitors, case workers and barristers we can make sure that your needs are met and that we can provide you with the best possible chance to mitigate your case.
The law can be complicated so when we are discussing your case with you we only use clear and simple language with absolutely no legal jargon.
You may qualify for legal aid, which is now means tested based on your financial situation, but if not our rates are competitive and will mean that you have an experienced and competent team working for you.
You should speak to us today to see how we can help you.
Why Choose Us?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister, who is based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice, which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome, whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case, we are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.