Fraud & Financial Crime
Ashmans Fraud Solicitors offers legal aid for fraud and financial crime cases involving insurance fraud. This type of crime happens by submitting a false insurance claim. There are a number of ways in which insurance fraud may be alleged. This could be:
- Exaggeration of a personal injury
- Claiming for an item which was not lost or stolen
- Staging car accidents and claiming for personal injuries
- Intentionally destroying or damaging assets to claim insurance for. This includes arson, i.e. the act of deliberately setting fire to buildings, vehicle etc. to claim insurance
Insurance fraud happens also following account takeover fraud. With insurance companies spending a large amount of money on insurance fraud detection, there are many more people facing charges for insurance fraud. Whatever the circumstances of the insurance fraud, you will need independent legal advice as early as possible. Take immediate action and call our Solicitors in Fraud on 03330 096 275, we can help.
How Can Ashmans Solicitors Help You?
We know how stressful facing insurance fraud charges is, and we can help. If you are at the police station being questioned you are allowed free legal advice from a solicitor of your choice regardless of your financial situation. If you are being questioned or have been arrested, you need our help, call us now on our 24 Hour Emergency number 03330 096 275. We have developed a reputation in all types of fraud defence cases and we can help you today.
We will be able to look at your situation objectively and build a defence for you. This will include looking at any mitigating factors which could be taken into account. Insurance fraud is a complex area of law. However we will put the right team in place, who will be as proactive in your defence as possible. Confidentiality will be paramount for you in these circumstances and we will be as discrete as possible to protect you and your reputation during this stressful time.
Why Choose Us?
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister. Who will be based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice. Which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome. Whatever fraud charges you are facing may be.
- Because we have nationwide coverage. It doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case, we are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.
Ashmans Solicitors provides legal defence for insurance fraud cases across in Yorkshire
Related Article : Identity Fraud