Fraud & Financial Crime
Fraudulent Investment Schemes
Ashmans Fraud Solicitors provides defence for fraudulent investment schemes cases. Which fall under the banner of fraud and financial crime. There are many different schemes which you may be accused of running and you may be faced with charges for running investments such as:
- Share sales. This type of fraud usually happens when the victim gets tempted into investing their own money in worthless (or bogus) stock and shares
- Wine investments. When the victim is lured into making supposedly huge financial gains thanks to low-risk investments in the lucrative world of fine wine trading
- Land banking. Investors are led to believe they are investing in land that ideally will increase in value. But either has little/no development potential or does not even exist
- Pension liberation schemes. The victims are led into thinking they can access their pension benefits before the age of 55 by transferring them to an unregulated scheme
- Ponzi Schemes. “Get rich quick” scams in which older investors get paid by using funds obtained from more recent investors. Rather than an actual investment scheme (which often does not exist)
These are only examples of a only a few of the many different types of fraudulent investment schemes, you may have been charged with others. If you are facing charges of running fraudulent investment schemes. These are very serious and no doubt you will be feeling worried about what the future will hold for you. But whatever the charges are, we can help.
How We Can Help You
No matter what serious fraud charges you are facing we can help. You will probably be feeling out of your depth, stressed and worried about what is going to happen but we will explain in detail the charges. Then what we can do to help and the next steps in your case without using legal jargon. If you are at the police station being questioned you can get independent legal advice from a solicitor of your choice. This is completely free of charge, regardless of your financial status. It is better to speak to a solicitor immediately, so call us now on 03330 096 275 to see how we can help.
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors?
As one of the leading Fraud Defence Law firms in England and Wales, we can offer you our professional advice and representation wherever you are. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we are always there when you need us so you need never be unsure about what you should do or say when facing fraud charges. We have built our reputation as the leading Fraud Defence firm by being as proactive as possible and building a case for you, without waiting to see what the prosecution has to say. We will use all the experience we have gained in other fraud defence cases to help you to get the best possible outcome. With competitive rates and options to pay a fixed fee if appropriate, it won’t be as costly as you think. You shouldn’t leave your future to chance, speak to our Solicitors For Fraud .
Why Choose Us Fraudulent Investment Schemes?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister, who is based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice, which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome, whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case, we are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.
Ashmans Solicitors provides fraud investment schemes legal defence across Yorkshire
Related Article : Forgery