Fraud & Financial Crime
Our fraud and financial crime services include the provision of defence for insider dealing cases. Also known as insider trading, this offence is where a professional has been operating on the stock market with inside information which gives them an unfair advantage over the rest of the traders in the City. This has been a criminal offence since 1985. However it is an extremely complex area of law and not only covers shares, but all other company securities too. In particular, an individual commits this type of criminal offence when:
- they have insider information that is price-sensitive in relation to shares
- That they deal in those shares or has encouraged another individual to do so
- they have passed inside information to someone else
- the dealing takes place through a broker or another professional intermediary
- the dealing takes place on a regulated market (even outside of the UK)
Being accused of insider dealing is an extremely serious charge. Consequently as a result you will probably be feeling upset and worried about what this means for your future. If you are facing charges of insider dealing you will be stressed about the implications on the firm you work for and your future employment too. We can help you, so contact Financial Crime Solicitors immediately.
How Can We Help?
Everyone is entitled to free and independent legal advice from a fraud solicitor of their choice if they are at a police station. Regardless of their financial status. If you are in this situation you should immediately stop and call us for help on 03330 096 275. Due to the complex nature of the law and in particular the charges you are facing. You need to understand clearly the charges and what they mean for you and your future. So we will explain these to you in detail without using any legal jargon. The sooner you get legal advice, the better it is for your defence case, so stop and contact us now.
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors?
Our clients are important to us and we have represented many people facing serious fraud charges, just like you. Our reputation is building as one of the leading serious Fraud Defence law firms and we can help you to build your defence case. Furthermore without waiting to see what the prosecution will do. Wherever you are in England or Wales we can have an experienced solicitor available for you day or night. Who can help you whilst you are at the police station.
We will then put a team of professional case workers, barristers and fraud solicitors together who will work on your defence case. You will benefit from our proactive, yet methodical approach which ensures we cover all of the angles in your case. Our fees are competitive and there may be an option to pay fixed fees. Depending on your circumstances. We will discuss your fee structure with you right from the start so you know where you stand. Insider trading offences will affect you for the rest of your life, so call us now to get help immediately.
Why Choose Us Insider Dealing ?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury. Ashmans Solicitors can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister. Who will be based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice. Which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome. Whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage. It doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case. Then we are more likely to have find anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud. Ashmans Sol will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.
Ashmans Solicitors provides legal defence for insider dealing cases across London
Contact us Now
You can get in touch with us in a number of different ways. You can call us on 0333 009 6275, available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you would prefer you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Free Online Enquiry Form and we’ll be delighted to help you.