Fraud & Financial Crime
Online fraud, i.e. the act of committing fraud on the Internet. This is among the fraud and financial crime defence services provided by Ashmans Fraud Solicitors. With the increased use of the internet, email and computers, there is a large amount of online or computer fraud taking place. As a result, there have been drastic improvements in the detection of online fraud too. If you have been charged with Online Fraud. You will be worried and concerned about the consequences of the charges you are facing and what this will mean for your future. There are a huge number of different types of fraud which fall into online fraud, such as:
- Advance fee frauds
- Online Banking scams
- Charity Donations scams
- Psychic fraud
- Government agency fraud
- Identity fraud
- Mass marketing scams
- Online shopping fraud
- Online dating scams
- Working from home scams
These are only a few of the many possible online fraud charges you may be facing and they are all serious. You need help as early as possible, so contact our Fraud Solicitors now, we can make a difference.
How We Can Help
You can get free and independent legal advice from a solicitor of your choice when you are at the police station. Regardless of your financial position so if you need to, call us immediately on 03330 096 275. The law is complex and without representation it can sometimes be difficult to understand the process and your rights too. We will be able to talk you through what offences you are facing, the consequences of these. Furthermore how we can help and we won’t use legal jargon either. You should call us now, so we can help you.
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors?
Our law firm has worked hard representing clients facing charges of serious fraud and we will use all of the experience we have to work towards the best possible outcome for you in the circumstances.. We provide nationwide cover throughout England and Wales and we can be on hand to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have been busy building our reputation as one of the leading Fraud Defence law firms. This is down to the successful and experienced team of solicitors, case workers and barristers all pulling together to leave nothing to chance. Let us help you get the best defence possible, contact us today.
Why Choose Us Online Fraud ?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury. We can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister. Who will be based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice. Which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome. Whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage. It doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case. We are more likely to find anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud. We will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.