Fraud & Financial Crime
Tax evasion happens when an individual (or a company) fails to declare their income. Or falsifies their expenses with the purpose of deliberately avoiding their tax liability. It falls under the banner of fraud and financial crimes. Tax evasion offences are extremely serious and will have huge repercussions on your business and personal life too. The consequences of tax evasion as usually a prison term to serve and the very real chance that you will face Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings. Which will probably lead to confiscation orders of your property, belongings and other assets too. There are a number of different forms of tax evasion. They are:
- Income tax fraud
- MTIC (Missing Trader) fraud
- Diversion Fraud (inward and outward)
Whatever tax evasion charges you are facing, you need an experienced Fraud Defence team working for you. So call us now to see how we can help minimise the damage to you and your business.
How We Can Help
If you are at the police station, you have the right to free and independent legal advice from a fraud solicitor of your choice. Regardless of your financial position, so call us on 03330 096 275. You may be concerned about the cost of hiring a solicitor, but our rates are very competitive and fixed fees may be an option too. Of course depending on the circumstances of your case. In addition, we will also make enquiries for you about legal aid funding. Understanding how the charges you are facing have been put together, their consequences and the next steps are really important so we will take the time to explain all of this. Furthermore in plain and easy to understand language without legal jargon so call our Financial Crime Solicitors today.
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors?
We know how important it is to protect your business and keep these charges confidential, so we will work towards this wherever possible. Using our experienced team of solicitors, caseworkers and barristers we will work tirelessly to get you the best outcome in your circumstances. Our experienced network of fraud solicitors across England or Wales (the law in Scotland and Northern Ireland is different) are always ready to help you. No matter what time of day or night and as a result we have developed a reputation as one of the leading Fraud Defence firms. We demonstrate a proactive approach to our work and our tenacity shines through, leaving no stone unturned. Protect you and your business today, call us to see how we can help.
Why Choose Us for Tax Evasion?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister. Who will be based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice. Which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome. Whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage. It doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case. We are more likely to find anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud. Ashmans Solicitors will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.