Fraud & Financial Crime
Forgery means creating a document with the intent of deceiving someone. It falls under the banner of fraud and financial crimes, and some of the offences usually considered forgery are:
- Fake passports
- Producing fake driving licences
- Fake birth certificates
- Counterfeit money
Whilst you may be facing forgery charges these could overlap with other offences. Such as counterfeiting, so you may be facing multiple charges. We understand that you will be worried and concerned. However we can provide you with an experienced fraud defence solicitor, so let us help you. If you have been arrested or are being questioned about forgery offences, then you are facing serious Fraud offences.
You will be worried and concerned about will happen next and who you should talk to for advice about the charges you are facing. We do understand how difficult the situation is that for you and we can help. If you are currently at a police station, you are entitled to speak to a solicitor of your choice. Furthermore free of charge regardless of your financial position. Furthermore if you are facing very serious charges and you need an experienced Criminal Fraud Defence Solicitor, so call our Solicitors For Fraud now on 03330 096 275.
How Can Ashmans Solicitors Help You?
You will be worried and stressed, but no matter what fraud related offences you are facing. We will do our very best when building a defence case for you. With outstanding people working for you, such as experienced solicitors, case handlers and barristers. We also promise to leave no stone unturned in your case. Ashmans specialise in all areas of Fraud Defence, including complex and serious fraud so you can be sure that we will be using all of our collective knowledge and experience in this complicated area of criminal law to your benefit.
It is important that you are completely clear about the charges you are facing. So we will explain in detail what will happen next and the consequences of the charges too. We promise not to use any legal jargon either. Only plain and easy to understand language so you are clear about your legal position.
Why Choose Us for Forgery ?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury. Ashmans can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister, who is based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice, which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome, whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case, we are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.
Related Article : Advance Fee Fraud