Being accused and arrested for Fraud will be daunting and extremely stressful and you may not know where to turn or who to contact.
We do understand how difficult the situation is that you are in and there is help available if you call us immediately.
Ashmans Solicitors specialises in the defence of all types of serious fraud, money laundering and other complex crime and we represent clients all across England and Wales, building a commanding reputation as a leading Criminal Defence Practice.
We maintain a pro-active defence stance in large scale, highly complex fraud cases that often cross international jurisdictions and the key to our success is being able to match experienced and effective teams with the best legal expertise to your needs, which means that you get the best possible defence prepared.
Available When You Need Us, Wherever You Need Us
We understand that you need a specialist fraud solicitor who is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we can provide that level of service for you.
If you are being questioned or have been arrested, you need our help now so call us now 03330 096 275.
Our reputation in areas of serious crime and complex fraud has resulted in Ashmans being recommended by many other professionals such as accountants and other legal firms.
We hold vast amounts of experience and expertise in complex crime matters such as:
- Advance Fee Fraud
- Banking Fraud
- Benefit Fraud
- Charity Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- False Accounting
- Fraud By False Representation
- Fraudulent Investment Schemes
- Identity Fraud
- Insider Dealing
- Insurance Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Mortgage Fraud
- MTIC-VAT Fraud
- Online Fraud
- Passport Fraud
- Pension Fraud
- Tax Evasion
This is list is not exhaustive though and if you are facing fraud charges, whatever they are, you should call us today.
Our expert Fraud Team have experience of dealing with cases with multiple jurisdictions and also high profile cases with jurisdiction in Dubai, China, Hong Kong, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Holland and many eastern European countries.
How We Can Help You
Using our highly skilled criminal fraud defence team, dedicated and experienced solicitors and caseworkers along with highly respected barristers we will start building your defence as soon as you instruct us.
We also have excellent relationships with nationally recognised defence forensic accountants, computer data analysts, handwriting experts and we will use these experts to help us to build your defence and ensure that no stone is left unturned.
Often in complex fraud and other complex crime matters attempts are made by the Prosecution to request a Restraining Order on an individual and or their business.
This can happen even if you have not yet been charged with an offence and in some cases, charges may not be brought for many months or even years. This can have a profound and devastating effect on you and your business.
Ashmans Solicitors will take a proactive stance and we will not merely wait for the Prosecution to build their case, we will build our own.
We recognise that complex crime more often than not involves voluminous amounts of evidence, technical and forensic data and a multitude of Defendants. Our dedicated complex crime team has the experience and expertise to trawl through the evidence and be able to prepare a robust defence case.
Confidentiality is of paramount importance and rumours can damage reputations, especially in business and can have catastrophic consequences. That is why we have a strict confidentiality process in all matters that we deal with.
Prevention Is Better Than Cure
Don't wait to be arrested and interviewed under caution, seek advice as soon as you possibly can. Take immediate action and call us on 03330 096 275 (24 hours).
Almost all clients qualify for state funded legal aid and we will assist you to arrange legal aid, if appropriate. In certain instances however, depending on your financial position, full legal aid may not be available and a monthly contribution may be required. In this situation, Ashmans Solicitors can offer a variety of terms in respect of legal fees and our rates are competitive.
Why Choose Us?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister, who is based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice, which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome, whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case, we are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.