Fraud & Financial Crime
Ashmans Fraud Solicitors offers legal aid for fraud and financial crime cases involving pension fraud. Pension fraud is where someone agrees to have their pension released at the ages of 55. However they are not warned about the serious tax implications of doing this. Furthermore that theywill also be charged fees of up to 20% of the value of the pension to do so. This type of crime is usually committed by
- Contacting a potential victim in person, via text message, over the phone etc.
- Claiming that the victim can access their pension before the age of 55
- Offer investment opportunities of the payment of upfront cash amounts
Pension Liberation Fraud is a relatively new type of fraud. If you have been charged with this offence, you will be feeling stressed and worried about what the future holds for you. Ashmans Solicitors can help you to be clear about what these charges mean for you and what the next steps are for you.
How We Can Help
If you need help at the police station, you are entitled to free, independent legal advice from a solicitor of your choice. This is regardless of your financial situation and the earlier you get advice from a specialist solicitor the better. So call us on 03330 096 275. We will be able to advise you about where you stand regarding claiming legal aid but even if you need to make a contribution to top up your funding, our rates are very competitive. We have other alternative fee structures too, like fixed fees. However these depend very much on the circumstances of your case. We know the law can seem confusing and complicated. So we make sure that we never use legal jargon that doesn’t make sense, just plain and easy to understand language. Call us now to see how we can help, don’t leave your future to chance speak with our Fraud Solicitors .
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors?
Using a mix of highly experienced solicitors, case handlers and barristers. Ashmans Solicitors will provide you with an expert team to ensure that we achieve the best outcome possible in the circumstances. We can offer you representation wherever you are in England or Wales. (the law in Scotland and Northern Ireland is different) We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so no matter when you need us, we can be there. Our reputation as one of the leading Fraud Defence law firms is growing and this is due to our experience and tenacity when working on our client’s defence, with no stone left unturned. If you need help, contact us today, we can improve your situation.
Why Choose Us Pension Fraud ?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister. Who will be based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice. Which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome. Whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage. It doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case. We are more likely to find anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.
Ashmans Solicitors provides legal defence for pension fraud cases across in Yorkshire.
Contact us Now
You can get in touch with us in a number of different ways. You can call us on 0333 009 6275, available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you would prefer you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Free Online Enquiry Form and we’ll be delighted to help you.