Fraud & Financial Crime
Ashmans Fraud Solicitors offers legal aid for fraud and financial crime cases involving passport fraud. Passport fraud is specific type of identity crime involving the misuse of a passport. Which is a crime in most jurisdictions. This type of crime is often committed to pursue other criminal activities such as illegal immigration, smuggling, terrorism. Passport fraud can be committed by
- Using stolen passports or expired passports by altering details on it
- Using false documents (such as a birth certificate)
- Appropriating the identity of a deceased person by using their passport
Identity theft and passport fraud are extremely serious allegations and if you have been charged with passport fraud. You need help as soon as you possibly can from a specialist fraud defence solicitor. No doubt, you will be worried and about what is going to happen. What you should say if you are being interviewed under caution, and what you should do about getting a solicitor. We do understand how difficult it is for you. The sooner you get advice the better for your case, and we will do all we can to make the whole process as stress free as possible.
How Can We Help?
Being arrested or charged with passport fraud is stressful. However we want to make sure that you are absolutely clear about the charges you are facing and what is going to happen next. The legal system is complicated. With many procedures and processes that have to be followed so when we explain what is happening in your case, we will only use plain language. We promise with no legal jargon at all. Seeking independent legal advice from a specialist Fraud Defence solicitor as early as possible will help you enormously. So if you are at a police station being questioned you should stop immediately and call our Fraud Solicitors on 03330 096 275.
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors?
We know how important it is to have an experienced team behind you. Ashmans Solicitors has built itself a reputation as one of the leading Fraud Defence firms in the country. When we represent you, all of our expertise will be put into making a defence case for you. Our network of experienced solicitor’s covers England and Wales (the law is different in Scotland and Northern Ireland) and we are available to help you whatever the time, night or day. You may have concerns about the cost of instructing a solicitor. However the charges you are facing are serious and our fees are competitive. We will discuss a clear fee structure with you right from the start so you know where you stand. Put your future in the hands of a law firm you can trust to be on your side. Contact us now, we can help.
Why Choose Us for Passport Fraud ?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister. Who will be based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice. Which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome. Whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case. We are more likely to find anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.