Fraud & Financial Crime
Being faced with charges of banking fraud can be devastating. You will probably be stressed, worried and upset by your situation and be keen to find help. If you are in this situation, early advice from a fraud solicitor who is specialised in providing defence for fraud and financial crime cases involving banking fraud is invaluable. There are several different types of banking fraud and they include:
- Bank card and cheque fraud. This happens when someone obtains and uses a bank card or a chequebook belonging to someone else
- Bank account fraud. This type of fraud involves appropriating someone else’s bank account details and make payments with them. It could happen as a result of identity theft
- PIN entry devices. This happens when someone modifies a PIN entry device in order to obtain payers’ private card details when they use it. Then to be later used to fraudulently transfer or withdraw money out of them
- Account takeovers. When someone gains control of a victim’s online accounts from Internet banking to email accounts. Then uses them to steal money. This could be the result of phishing, malware or spyware activities.
- Counterfeit cheque fraud. When you are paid with a cheque that has been made or tampered in order to be rejected by the bank. So that then the victim will be unable to cash it
- Card cloning. This involves capturing all the data on a credit card, so it is possible to take money from the victim’s account. This is often referred also as card skimming, because it may involve placing a card skimmer on an ATM card slot or other machines accepting debit or credit cards
These are only a few types of banking fraud. However, if you are being questioned or have been charged with these or any other kind of banking fraud it is essential that you get advice as soon as possible. Ensure that you are clear about your options so speak with our Financial Crime Solicitors today.
How Can Ashmans Solicitors Help You?
Due to our expertise we have built a reputation in criminal fraud defence. Therefore we will be able to use all of these skills and expertise to help you with the banking fraud charges you are facing. Anyone, regardless of their financial situation, can access free and independent legal advice whilst they are at the police station. If you are being questioned and need help. You should call us immediately on 03330 096 275. We do understand how stressful it is being questioned by the police and potentially facing charges. But we will do all we can to reduce your stress levels and make things as simple and straight forward as possible.
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors?
We can provide you with an experienced and highly specialised criminal fraud defence team. Who will work every angle and leave no stone unturned when building your defence against the banking fraud charges you are facing. Using experienced criminal law solicitors, caseworkers and barristers. We will be proactive in our approach to your case and do all we can to achieve the best possible outcome in your circumstances. We won’t use legal jargon either, only plain and simple language so you are clear about the charges you are facing and your prospects. You may qualify for legal aid, for which you will be means-tested. However if not we offer competitive rates to represent you and we will be clear about our costs right from the start.
Why Choose Us for Banking Fraud?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury. We can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister, who is based nearby. Then arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice. Which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome. Whatever the fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales. We can help you with our fraud Solicitors
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case. We are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.
Contact us Now
You can get in touch with us in a number of different ways. You can call us on 0333 009 6275, available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you would prefer you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Free Online Enquiry Form and we’ll be delighted to help you.