Fraud & Financial Crime
Ashmans Solicitors offer several fraud and financial crime defence services. We also covering charity fraud. This type of crime involves the unlawful appropriation of funds obtained through charitable donations. Someone commits a charity fraud when
- they mislead members of the public into thinking they are raising funds on behalf of a bogus charity
- they actually work for a charity, but the charitable donations they have raised have not been used for their intended purposes.
When you work for a charity you are in a position of trust and if you are accused of fraud, you will be upset and worried too. You probably don’t know who to talk to or where to turn. However we can help you deal with these accusations and work with you to get the best outcome in the circumstances. Some of the accusations you might face are:
- Misappropriation of funds
- Diversion of funds for inappropriate use
These are serious allegations. Therefore you need to help from an experienced and specialist Criminal Fraud Defence solicitor. Ashmans Solicitors can provide you with this help.
How Can We Help You? Solicitors in Fraud
We understand how concerned and worried you are but we promise to do all we can to make this situation as as stress free as we possibly can. Although we do understand that will be difficult. It is very important that you understand exactly the charges you are facing and the consequences of these charges. We will take the time to explain this to you in clear and simple language without using any legal jargon. Whether you are an employee of the charity or a trustee.
There will be an impact on your life because of the charges you are facing and you need help from an experienced fraud solicitor who specialises in Fraud defence. If you are at the police station being questioned, the sooner you have an experienced solicitor representing you the better. Or if you need help call on 03330 096 275. In these circumstances, everyone is entitled to free advice from a solicitor of their choice. This is regardless of their financial position so contact us immediately for help.
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors for Charity Fraud ?
We have worked hard to build the reputation we have as a professional, competent and experienced Fraud Defence solicitor and this will help you because we will put all of our years of experience behind you and your case. A proactive approach to your case means that will leave no stone unturned when building your case, without waiting for the prosecution to lead the way and by using only the best caseworkers, barristers and solicitors, Ashmans Solicitors will do all we can to help you achieve the best outcome possible. If you are facing Charity Fraud charges, don’t take a chance on your future, contact us now.
Why Choose Us?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister, who is based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice, which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome, whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case, we are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.
Contact us Now
You can get in touch with us in a number of different ways. You can call us on 0333 009 6275, available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you would prefer you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Free Online Enquiry Form and we’ll be delighted to help you.